Tomb Raider (2013) - Check how many Arrows and Ammo Left?

Hello,

I can't find a way to do this - I've looked online to no avail?

Thank you for your help
Any time you aim your bow or gun, it shows your number of arrows or bullets in the top right of your screen. See, here she has 25 bullets for her pistol.

ammo-counter.jpg

Sarafan

Community Contributor
I've only messed with Lara a little…

Umm, let me rephrase… …

I haven't played much Tomb Raider, and there seem to be dozens of games, spin-offs, remasters, resurrections, etc etc—so for all I know, there could easily be a 2030 game. But still, worth checking :)

Nope, no Tomb Raider 2030 game for now. :) So either the OP made a mistake or he's from the future. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Hello,

I can't find a way to do this - I've looked online to no avail?

Thank you for your help
ignoring everyone else,

Do you mean Angel of Darkness?
not a lot here, most guides about ammo show where to find it, not how it shows

Given there are only a few islands ahead of me in time, between me and tomorrow on earth, I don't think its 2030 you silly fools, he means 2003. or whenever one of them was released... i don't follow tomb raider.

Last edited:
i didn't look there, i looked on here and saw one from 2003 - https://techguided.com/tomb-raider-game-order/
I assumed its easier to mistype 03 as 30...

Too many blanking games

site i linked probably has a guide for the game on it. - https://tombraiders.net/index.html
It is easier to mistype 2003 to 2030. But another thing in my favor is that the Tomb Raider reboot from 2013 is often called Tomb Raider 2013, whereas the other one is normally called by its name.

Your argument doesn't work when you realise the other one also called itself Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003)

whereas the one you mean is just Tomb Raider.

Its hardly standing out in a crowd, first 12 games called themselves Tomb Raider but that was sort of obvious... its not like its only series that does that.

I don't care to argue further as I am just being pedantic. I don't really care if I am right or wrong... or about game... its 3.15am, my ability to think it leaving... as am i :)

Last edited:
Your argument doesn't work when you realise the other one also called itself Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003)

whereas the one you mean is just Tomb Raider.

Its hardly standing out in a crowd, first 12 games called themselves Tomb Raider but that was sort of obvious... its not like its only series that does that.

I don't care to argue further as I am just being pedantic. I don't really care if I am right or wrong... or about game... its 3.15am, my ability to think it leaving... as am i :)
But then there's the whole other argument I had where he made another question thread, and he specifically said it was about Tomb Raider 2013. So...Checkmate! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS