This is why we're PC gamers

thinks... they don't have the time to sit around playing games all the time... then looks at title of website, and thinks.,.. oh yeah. So a review is possible.

So whats to stop people using auto clickers?

it seems the people who play early on are going to win way easier than people who come in later, unless the points needed to achieve King degrade over time. Eventually need a mining rig set up with auto clickers to win... guess soon be plenty of cypto rigs that won't be powerful enough to mine efficiently, so you could buy one of those to "play" the game.
So it sounds just like a pyramid scheme but I guess there is no winnings. Yay, you king in a game, good for you. Yawn

Dec 15, 2019
Visit site
thinks... they don't have the time to sit around playing games all the time... then looks at title of website, and thinks.,.. oh yeah. So a review is possible.

So whats to stop people using auto clickers?

it seems the people who play early on are going to win way easier than people who come in later, unless the points needed to achieve King degrade over time. Eventually need a mining rig set up with auto clickers to win... guess soon be plenty of cypto rigs that won't be powerful enough to mine efficiently, so you could buy one of those to "play" the game.
So it sounds just like a pyramid scheme but I guess there is no winnings. Yay, you king in a game, good for you. Yawn

Such a cynical PoV: this indie "game" is one of many examples of what makes PC Gaming such a beautiful thing to be a part of. I love it!

*goes back to playing Elden Ring

Reactions: Pifanjr
Come on, Zed! He was specifically looking for hardware requirements! How did it play on your 3090??

Technical/Performance Review

I didn't experience any bugs during my playthrough (14 seconds). Once, I saw the FPS drop from 285 to 280. I got dizzy and felt like I was going to vomit, but I've been assured a day one patch will take care of the frame rate dips.

TRENDING THREADS