Question The Legend of Mir

I played a lot of Mir 2 and 3 about 20 years ago :D

It wasn't a terrible game at the time, but not amazing. It was just we had a group of friends who all played it. One of my old mates still plays on custom servers at times to this day. Helps that it would run on a potato even 20 years ago.

I was on the Dragon server in Europe for Mir 2, name was Blaydrid in Mir 2 and I was Nekked in Mir 3.

Ahh I think in the end they combined the servers but I'd left before that. I only got to around level 30 on my main as a war in Mir 2, but my claim to fame there was I had the first and at the time only Teleport ring in the game. Dropped off a Zumataurus in a special event at Mudwall, sold it for like 20 million, a Dragon Sword +2 and some other items as I could use them more. Had a lot of good times in Mir 3 too, Sabuk wars were fun.

Mir 4 just came out if you didnt know, it doesnt really look familiar apart from having Taoist as a class.

If you were playing Mir around 2000 you're probably not even close to the oldest 'potato' around here :)

Reactions: Brian Boru
Ahh I think in the end they combined the servers but I'd left before that. I only got to around level 30 on my main as a war in Mir 2, but my claim to fame there was I had the first and at the time only Teleport ring in the game. Dropped off a Zumataurus in a special event at Mudwall, sold it for like 20 million, a Dragon Sword +2 and some other items as I could use them more. Had a lot of good times in Mir 3 too, Sabuk wars were fun.

Mir 4 just came out if you didnt know, it doesnt really look familiar apart from having Taoist as a class.

If you were playing Mir around 2000 you're probably not even close to the oldest 'potato' around here :)

Wow dude that's some claim to fame, I was expecting some Hen Event drop then lol.

Wow Mir 4?! It really doesn't look like anything like the old games, are you going try it?

@WoodenSaucer has me beat at oldest potato but I'm chasing for sure.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Wow dude that's some claim to fame, I was expecting some Hen Event drop then lol.

Wow Mir 4?! It really doesn't look like anything like the old games, are you going try it?

Its possibly the most niche claim to 'fame'. Not too many people played that game in the grand scheme of things, it really was a village.

Yea they definitely did some sort of invasion event where they spawned ZT WT and guardians all over MW IIRC. I'd forgotten about the hen events too. Maybe it was that, I dont even know, my memory is terrible.

@WoodenSaucer is out aged by at least a few here, although not me.

I'll be 50 in August, but there are a few here older than I am. So even though I'm an old potato, I'm not the oldest. :D

BTW, I've never heard of Legend of Mir.

Reactions: Kaamos_Llama

TRENDING THREADS