Question Thanks to "Black Myth: Wukong" for alleviating my electronic impotence.

Sep 4, 2024
Visit site
As a veteran gamer with thirty years of gaming experience, I have almost witnessed the tremendous changes of the domestic game industry. In my leisure time in life, I am accompanied by movies, animations and games. I stay away from tobacco and alcohol and maintain a pure pursuit of entertainment.

However, as gaming time accumulates, I find that the speed of innovation seems to be gradually slowing down. The passion and freshness when I first played games are gradually replaced by the "tranquility" of the electronic world, as if suffering from the "apathy syndrome" of the electronic age.

But on August 20, the sudden emergence of "Black Myth: Wukong" is like a shot in the arm, reigniting my gaming spirit. Even though I only have two or three precious hours a day, and I can relax a little on weekends, I am still immersed in it and enjoy it.

The game's storyline is exciting, and the art design is even more eye-catching, as if traveling back to that ancient era full of mythical colors. Although the combat system is not unprecedented, it is also ingenious. Every battle is full of challenges of strategy and skill.

Each chapter in "Shadow God Record" is like a carefully woven short story, fascinating. And those Easter eggs hidden in the game world always bring surprises and keep people enjoying the exploration.

Thanks to the detailed map guidance of GamerSky, my exploration journey is smoother and I have avoided many detours. With unremitting efforts and pure fun, without using any skipping mechanisms, after nearly 50 hours of hard work, I finally successfully completed the first playthrough and unlocked 69 achievements.

Then I launched a challenge to the second playthrough. After 71 hours of struggle, I finally achieved the platinum achievement of "Eighty-One Tribulations" that symbolizes the ultimate challenge. It has been more than two years since I last received this honor in "Elden Ring".

Admittedly, "Black Myth: Wukong" still has many areas that need improvement, but in just half a month, it has already become a bright spot in my electronic life and made that long-lost passion surge again.

I sincerely look forward to seeing more unfinished excitement in future DLCs. At the same time, I also hope that domestic game teams can continue to work hard and create more excellent games, so that I can play amazing masterpieces like "Ready Player One" or "Sword Art Online" as soon as possible, and let us game lovers continue to pursue those dreams and miracles beyond reality in the virtual world.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts