Thank you, PCGamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Last night when I checked this site, I was greeted with the Black Lives Matter post as the header for the site. I have never been so surprised visiting a website. The last thing I expected to see was that post. I know a lot of companies have been posting similar sentiments on social media, but it feels like hand-waving. Maybe the post was also hand-waving and you guys don't really care that much but want to be on the right side of history. With kotaku done, polygon a comic book/marvel movie/anime fansite and so many other good sites dead, this is one of the few places I can go to get real game related news and actual critical reviews, and that post brought tears to my eyes.

I created this account to say: thank you for taking a stand against hate.

Zloth

Community Contributor
Maybe the post was also hand-waving and you guys don't really care that much...
I would be surprised. They catch a LOT of heat every time they post anything that can be deemed "political." And that's just the stuff I see from the outside. Whoever is dealing with the emails right now probably needs a hazmat suit and a vat of Pepto-Bismal.

To hold to on the community team's guidelines in the forum limiting off-topic discussion, locking the thread.
But, thank you for your kind words on this - I'll convey them over to the editorial team.

Reactions: Lutfij
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS