Take out weight curling

Dec 4, 2021
Visit site
Hi all. I have this curling game that me and my brother play every week. We really enjoy take out weight curling 2. This game is from 2002. This game is working fine on my pc but I want to know if its possible to play against my brother online. Back in the day I believe you could play online using spyfox website. Can I upload the game to steam and play it there?

Zloth

Community Contributor
Can I upload the game to steam and play it there?
No. Adding a game to Steam just tells Steam where the game is on your computer so you can start it up using Steam. It's a pretty useless feature if you've already got a shortcut to the game on your desktop.

I don't know what went on with using the Spy Fox website to play against each other. Spy Fox games don't even seem to be from the same company as your curling game. What sort of prompts does the game give you when you want to start playing online?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Dec 4, 2021
Visit site
Yes thats true. But I believe spyfox was used a long time ago. It came with the installation of the game. Anyway is there any software that I can buy that will allow me to play this game online with my brother only. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS