YXP

Mar 9, 2022
Visit site
im so bored nowadays and need some games suggestions
1: i don't like moba like league of legends where the view is from the top
2: don't care about the price just lmk the game
3: it's on steam
thanks for all of ur suggestions already :D
I prefer action/adventure/RPG/shooting/competitive/survival/open world/many more but cant remember
and don't worry about my specs

Last edited:
I don't believe you're bored. If you were, you wouldn't be using abbreviated words akin to what people in a time before smart phones and messengers came to be, with full form of words like your and let me know. This is a forum and not a chatbox/messaging window.

That being said, on behalf of the community, what sort of specs do you have for your build so we know we can suggest something that eats system's for breakfast, lunch and dinner(considering price isn't a matter)without hesitation.

You might also want to mention the genre of games you're looking into. I could recommend racing(sim) games if you're up for it, also RTS or even RPG's but again, for the sake of community, please mention the genre you'd like us to suggest and ofc, the specs to your build.

YXP

Mar 9, 2022
Visit site
I don't believe you're bored. If you were, you wouldn't be using abbreviated words akin to what people in a time before smart phones and messengers came to be, with full form of words like your and let me know. This is a forum and not a chatbox/messaging window.

That being said, on behalf of the community, what sort of specs do you have for your build so we know we can suggest something that eats system's for breakfast, lunch and dinner(considering price isn't a matter)without hesitation.

You might also want to mention the genre of games you're looking into. I could recommend racing(sim) games if you're up for it, also RTS or even RPG's but again, for the sake of community, please mention the genre you'd like us to suggest and ofc, the specs to your build.
alr I edited it and that's how I speak dude if majority can understand what I'm saying since I'm asking in general "gaming" page those are the "abbreviated words" that are so common and didn't even think while writing them so just calm down not a big deal

TRENDING THREADS