Sniper Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2020
Visit site
IS sniper elite the best of the sniping games?

Sure it seems to have some issues, like rifle bullets that can explode a king tiger, or a truck engine or even a radio reciever just by hitting them... But overall it seems to have a focus on skills... Everything else SEEMS to be based on websites of companies making software.... all based on "buy our game, and you can pretend to shoot people like fish in a barrel".

Sure the whole narrative story of sniper elite IS indeed an overdone and rather tired cliche of "kill the evil ****" but the settings are just bootiful.

IS there a modern set sniping game that can deliver equal quality?

consider Sniper: Ghost Warrior from 2010
I'm currently playing SGW3, which I'm enjoying despite its flaws. It's an open world so you get to pick and choose what you want to tackle, and how to go about it—it's basically Far Cry lite.

The main flaw is you can't save—there is no 'Save Game' menu item. The game saves at times, but I'm not sure when—I've lost a hour's play because I quit at the wrong time. I'm sure it saves after you complete an objective in a story mission, so do all your wandering around first and then a story mission before you quit.

Nov 9, 2020
Visit site
I think you will be hard pressed to find something modern that is as good.

But if you like sniper games consider Sniper: Ghost Warrior from 2010

And the spin off to Sniper Elite. Sniper Elite **** zombie army is alot of fun as a co-op game.
I think Sniper:Ghost Warrior is a very good game. Unfortunately, another games of these series is not as quality as Sniper GW

Reactions: hikmah
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS