Small student´s group conducting a study for a class

May 15, 2023
Visit site
Greetings! I'm a psychology master's student at the University of Vienna. I'm conducting research on the psychology of video games and players' minds, with a specific focus on investigating stereotypes within gaming contexts. I'm working on a group project with three other students, and our study aims to investigate field-specific ability beliefs within gaming contexts.
These beliefs are typically investigated within academic fields, especially within STEM subjects. I believe that this forum might be an ideal platform to recruit participants for our study. Our aim is to contribute to a better understanding of gaming contexts. By participating in our study, you help us gather important data and gain a better understanding of the issues at hand. Furthermore, we get the chance to practice our skills.
Naturally, all responses will be kept confidential, and your privacy will be fully respected. If desired, it's possible to receive a small abstract of the study's results.
I hope posting our questionnaire here might help to reach a wider audience. In case I got you interested, please participate.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our questionnaire: https://www.soscisurvey.de/gamesresearch/

TRENDING THREADS