SkyTech Blaze II PC

Oct 17, 2021
Visit site
Hi im getting the sketch blaze ii pc. I am not savvy with tech stuff - I just like playing games. The computer and keyboard are on the way. I already have the mouse. The monitor, though...I have no idea what to get that is compatible. I'm not trying to spend a huge amount of money.

Here's some stats

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) processor
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card (Brand may vary)
Memory: 16GB DDR4 3000 Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader

I hope someone can give me some sort of suggestion that is budget-friendly. Thank you.

Oct 17, 2021
Visit site
Hi and welcome :)

Whats your exact budget and what country are you in?

For your graphics card generally I'd be looking at a 1080p (FHD) resolution monitor. Exactly what kind of monitor would depend on how much money youre going to spend.

I'm probably looking around 300? Preferably less. I spent all the money on the computer itself 😅

I'm probably looking around 300? Preferably less. I spent all the money on the computer itself 😅

USD I'm guessing then?

I think 1080p for your Graphics card is a good match. Whether you want a 27" or 24/25 inch screen is up to you. Personally I think 1080p doesn't look very sharp on sizes over 25" but that's subjective and some people prefer the bigger screen over all else.

RTings do really good testing for monitors, I trust their reviews.

At your budget I'd be looking at this one.

But if you prefer a larger screen take a look at the Asus they recommend also.

PC Gamer has a guide here but theyre most likely out of your budget and higher resolution. What they do have is a very good beginners guide if you scroll to the bottom that tells you about some of the terms and screen technologies that's worth reading.

Check the links and see what you think :)

Reactions: Brian Boru and Alm
Personally I think 1080p doesn't look very sharp on sizes over 25" but that's subjective and some people prefer the bigger screen over all else
Indeed they do—I run 2 x 42" TVs as monitors @ 1080p! My ancient eyes are quite happy. @Buzzedlitebeer if that is of interest, here are a few articles from my notes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXewr2IIz_M

TRENDING THREADS