Share your Destiny 2 builds

PCG Tim

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Doesn't feel like a lot of players have been engaging with the Charged With Light system of mods from this season's Obelisks, but I've been having a lot of fun making builds. Until recently I tended to focus on using the Protected by Light mod which reduces incoming damage by a WHOPPING 50% (for 5-15% seconds, depending on how many stacks you have, when your shield breaks. This week I've been messing with a Black Talon/Nezarec Sin build on warlock than can do nutty DPS. I got the idea from this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYX1ps2TJd8&t=245s

Ehroar is one of the best D2 content creators and always comes up with cool builds. The thrust of it, ahem, is using the sword to generate orbs, which then buff the damage using the High Energy Fire mod. Run it with Devour on the bottom tree Void subclass and you're basically an energy leeching unkillable vampire. Would be keen to know what any of you are running!

Reactions: jpishgar and SWard

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I have a titan, so of course I went full on melee. I agree I have not seen many players using the charged with light features, but I think a lot of that has to do with very poor and nearly absent explanations on what it does from Bungie.

With that said I used the charge with light function that charges me with light every time I pick up an orb of light, and the one that increases my melee damage whenever I am charged with light. As a void build, my melee is basically a grenade, and charges very quickly, makes for hilarious combos in PvE, I hate the PVP in destiny so I haven't used it there.

All in all, I think the other big reason not a lot of folks use it, is because only seasonal armor can equip it, and that kills A LOT of builds because I really don't want to farm out specific feats on a specific element.

TRENDING THREADS