Giveaway Share your best Main Assembly creation and you could win a Reign SENTRY MKII gaming PC!

Page 6 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Visit site
Accidentally ended up inspired by Mad Max: Fury Road, I think. Oops :p

OZNuzUZo32ik8rmcgFXW9vwD.jpg

Mar 30, 2020
Visit site
I made a VTOL along the lines of an Osprey, but apparently the key has been revoked 2 days before the contest ends so I can't submit any images.

I wasn't able to get it fully functional with the time I've had to work on it, but it was aesthetically fleshed out

[Edit]
Just skimmed through all the contest info and didn't see anything stating the keys would be revoked on the 10th. The 12th or 13th would've made sense.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
Well, I played the game for something like 2 or 3 hours, learning how to play and exploring the mountain map last week. Then today I find my access to the game has ended two days before the contest's end and I can't submit any photos of what I made.

Good game, but this kind of hurts.

Apr 21, 2020
Visit site
Well, I played the game for something like 2 or 3 hours, learning how to play and exploring the mountain map last week. Then today I find my access to the game has ended two days before the contest's end and I can't submit any photos of what I made.

Good game, but this kind of hurts.
That's where I'm at. Just opened it up this weekend, played the tutorials and was comfortable enough to make something. Oh well. We'll have more contests down the road.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I ran into an issue, in that the codes issued say that the expired June 8. I tried mine anyways, though, and Steam says it's been redeemed under another account.
I know I had very little time left, but I was hoping to at least try to put together something after work today to get an proper entry in. Any hints or am I out of luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS