Giveaway Share your best Main Assembly creation and you could win a Reign SENTRY MKII gaming PC!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi all. Joined for this competion so taken it really seriously :tearsofjoy: Looking forward to sticking around!

First thought was: Robot. Wheelchair.

And then, what with lockdown and everything, I thought: why not put a dog with x2 broken legs in a wheelchair controlled by a robot.

Introducing Mr Stinky!

At the races!
lJ9TMHp.jpg

Free wheeling!
Hov3NKB.jpg

Pining for normal mobility!
RUDhYJ4.jpg

Lucky the competion isn't a race; he doesn't drive well. Best I could do lads :tearsofjoy:

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I built a Bush plane and it was the first and only successful non-ultralight Plane I built.

→ The Bush Plane

I couldn't insert the imgur link it said ''Image cannot be loaded from the passed link.''
I hope the link will work to!
If anyone knows the problem and could help that would be nice

Try not to insert it; just copy-paste the generated link from imugr into your edited comment and see if it works; you can "Preview" your comment and check if your screenshot will appear once you post your reply.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I asked a friend to play the game for me and send me a screenshot, because like I said in the cyberpunk giveaway, my computer is gone. (Rip 2010 - 2019)
Also, my friend liked the game.

Reactions: youssef.z
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS