Question Searching for game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2022
Visit site
Im searching for a game i played some time ago, it was sort of a 2d game about a black character(drawing) that was in a mysterious world where aliens took over and catching humain, washing their brains in some sort of big labs and using them as slaves to do some work preparing for something big, all i can remember that the game's name contains letters D and R, or maybe i just forgot and im starting to create some names lol please help and thank you

Reactions: Pifanjr
Nov 22, 2022
Visit site
Im searching for a game i played some time ago, it was sort of a 2d game about a black character(drawing) that was in a mysterious world where aliens took over and catching humain, washing their brains in some sort of big labs and using them as slaves to do some work preparing for something big, all i can remember that the game's name contains letters D and R, or maybe i just forgot and im starting to create some names lol please help and thank you
I hope your game will be doodle army which also contains D and R in it's name.

Nov 24, 2022
Visit site
Im also searching this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS