Question Searching for a Game with Dungeon Builder ELements

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
Hello everyone,

im looking for a game where you can build/design dungeons with monsters and traps, customize your own group of Heroes and play or let the Npc play an watch how your dungeon works.
Does someone knows a game like this?
(Sorry for my bad english:sweatsmile: )

Reactions: redmark_

Zloth

Community Contributor
Well, Dungeon Keeper is the classic. Here's something a little more modern:

Unfortunately, the more modern games like to throw in above-ground RTS stuff, which always kills my long term interest.

If you can deal with the old graphics, the original is still great:

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
Hi i have both Dungeon Keepers and Dungeons 3 already:sweatsmile:
Im looking for something different. like a mix out of them and an RPG.
Where i can build my own level/Dungeons, put together a group of heroes and play against an npc, or watch completly play npc vs npc to see if your level work.

Reactions: redmark_ and Krud
Hi i have both Dungeon Keepers and Dungeons 3 already:sweatsmile:
Im looking for something different. like a mix out of them and an RPG.
Where i can build my own level/Dungeons, put together a group of heroes and play against an npc, or watch completly play npc vs npc to see if your level work.

You could make your own Dungeon Keeper 2 map with the map editor, then play against that.

Reactions: Krud
I know but after sometimes its gets bit boring so im looking for something new and bit different others and more monsters and heroes with more possibility. A bit like DnD but single player where i can make own levels, dungeons...

I don't think that exists, other than what they named above, and, y'know, editors in games. (Divinity Original Sin II has an editor, maybe the first one does as well. So do the Grimrock games.) The NWN games also had an editor. But nothing that would make the NPC's play through it on their own. I've heard people also talk about playing through TTRPG modules single-player. *shrug* But that's outside the realm of PC gaming. Unless you do DnD Beyond and Roll20 or something. But even then I think you'd have to play GM and player.

The holy grail of GM-ing an RPG without having to gather humans is, I'm sorry to say, still just outside our grasp.

Have you looked at Solasta Crown of the Magister?

It comes with a detailed tool set (that I've been wanting to try) and both the game & toolset are frequently updated. It's a D&D isometric RPG that is one of the best games I've played in the last few years.

Aug 22, 2022
Visit site
Have you looked at Solasta Crown of the Magister?

It comes with a detailed tool set (that I've been wanting to try) and both the game & toolset are frequently updated. It's a D&D isometric RPG that is one of the best games I've played in the last few years.

Thank you, i will try this game :)

Reactions: mainer and Zloth

TRENDING THREADS