How To Satisfactory Beginners Guide - TOP 10 ESSENTIAL TIPS to know before you get started

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
These are our TOP 10 ESSENTIAL TIPS to Optimize your gameplay and avoid big issues in the future! Please share your tips with us here, as we would love to share them with everyone to enjoy this amazing game even more!

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Good video, ive been hovering over the "buy" button for this one for a while. but one thing that puts me off is seeing alot of videos online of people playing this co-op and if i bought it i would be playing single player (billy no mates over here) do you think i would still get a decent level of enjoyment from this or shall i just stick to modded minecraft

Reactions: Natez
Good video, ive been hovering over the "buy" button for this one for a while. but one thing that puts me off is seeing alot of videos online of people playing this co-op and if i bought it i would be playing single player (billy no mates over here) do you think i would still get a decent level of enjoyment from this or shall i just stick to modded minecraft

Almost everything is more fun with a friend, but I've played Satisfactory solo as well, and it's very fun that way.

I have no idea what you are doing in Minecraft since you are modding it, but Satisfactory is a very different experience for me. Minecraft can get complex in an engineering sort of way if you create a lot of redstone stuff, but Satisfactory doesn't really require so much of that. It's more about logistics, organization and optimization. Of course, the map is very fun to explore, as well.

I personally like it more than Minecraft, but there are a lot of sandbox survival games that I like more than Minecraft, so take that with a grain of salt.

TRENDING THREADS