RX 7900 XTX settings, which to choose??

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
Hello

I installed AMD Software: Adrenalin edition and the best way to describe it is overwhelming. I am a new PC gamer, so I have no idea what the majority of the options are. I am hoping someone could suggest which settings I should have enabled for the best experience, whether that is visual or performance. I suspect this largely depends on other hardware. Speaking of hardware, my processor is the Ryzen 7 7700X. The motherboard is the Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite AX. The monitor is 1440p. I think the most graphically intense game I am playing is Cyberpunk 2077. Based on the hardware and game, would you be able to recommend which settings to use in Adrenalin? My apologies if I have failed to include other pertinent information. As I eluded to, PC gaming is overwhelming at the moment for me. Settings, temperatures, drivers, updates, compatibility, requirements, etc... so much to consider just to play a game. Before switching to PC from console I learned that PC gaming isn't as simple as insert a disc and play like on console, but I didn't think PC gaming would be this intense! I have so much to learn and no idea where to begin. My apologies for the digression. I tend to ramble when overwhelmed. Thanks for enduring my post!

Reactions: Why_Me
I imagine it is a lot to come into straight away, but in time it makes much more sense.

Leave all the Adrenaline settings at default and if you dont have any problems dont worry about it would be my first advice.

Same with graphical game settings, theres a lot, but most games these days will detect something suitable for you which you can tweak if you want to. If you just wat to play the game just play the game. If the performance is bad for you use the pre set default settings and go one lower, Ultra to High or High to Medium or whatever there is in game video settings for that game.

TRENDING THREADS