RGB not synching

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
Just finished building my new PC, and everything works fine, except for the RGB lighting.
Specs are that matter in this case are:
AMD Ryzen 9, 5900X
Asus Prime X570-PRO mother board
Phanteks G360A case
Thermalright Assassin CPU air cooler (RGB in white)
Teamgroup T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 (64gb)

I have Armoury Crate from Asus installed (I actually uninstalled, the first version, ran Asus clean un-install, and then re-installed a clean version)
For whatever reason, the RGB fans in the CPU cooler, and the triple fans in the front of the case are not synching to Asus Aura software.
However, the T-Force RGB RAM, and the mother board RGB, are synching properly.
I have the CPU fans and case fans plugged into the 3 pin 5v header on the board. The lights are on, but no Aura sync.
I have tried figuring out what the issue is, but I am at a loss, and any help would be appriciated.

Dec 27, 2022
Visit site
Thanks for the info.
I'm going to check my Phanteks manual som more, but before the build, while reading the manual, I didn't see anything specific. Hopefully there is some documentation that I missed.
As for the CPU cooler, yes, that is the one.
If it is in no way compatible, I think I will replace the fans with Aura sync compatible fans.
Since the fans on that cooler are 120mm fans, is it safe/possible to just replace them with another brand of 120mm fan, perhaps a case fan that is Aura compatible? I don't know if there are blade pitch, RPM limits, etc. that I would have to take into account.

TRENDING THREADS