Realistic FPS shooter games

Nov 21, 2021
Visit site
I've been playing a lot of fps games for as long as I can remember. I used to really like playing games like CSGO, COD, BF, etc. But know, i am searching for shooting games that are realistic in the sense of weapon reactions like recoils, limited bullets, high damage. Games like escape from tarkov that you can kill people with just few bullet hits in the body(like in real life). And is not like the games right know that you have to spray-n-pray or waste a whole or half of a 30 bullet mag, just to gain a kill.

Nov 21, 2021
Visit site
a dream where one day you can play your favorite games live. A system that allows us to seem to be brought into the dimensions of the game. More than just controlling the game with the movement of your fingers using the mouse, keyboard or joystick. But more than that, a situation where we can hardly distinguish between reality and games anymore.

Nov 21, 2021
Visit site
a dream where one day you can play your favorite games live. A system that allows us to seem to be brought into the dimensions of the game. More than just controlling the game with the movement of your fingers using the mouse, keyboard or joystick. But more than that, a situation where we can hardly distinguish between reality and games anymore.
Feels like Gun Gale Online to me. Though it will really break the **** out of your reality.

Nov 21, 2021
Visit site
When you play call of duty just adjust your setting to hardcore you can one shot one kill someone with a pistol very fun
I do this sometimes, it just that. It's kinda boring when everyone is just spamming their guns and it feels very identical to most games. I like the challenge though, maybe i'm just bored on playing the same battle setting.

Zloth

Community Contributor
You see the same thing in most games. Heck, that's what "hit points" are for: making it so everybody can get hit multiple times before they get punished for it.

Imagine playing one of these games, sneaking around, trying to find where the enemy is and - Game Over! You only hear the bang as you collapse. There's NO chance to respond at all, it just ends. Does that sound fun?

If you are looking for more realism, though, Arma has always been the place to go.

TRENDING THREADS