Racing Wheel for PC

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I have searching for a racing wheel that I can use, a lot of people have been suggesting Logitech G29 and the ThrustmasterT150. Just wanted suggestions and reviews on some other wheels as well. I mostly play F1 2019 and will be buying F1 2020 as well.

Thanks.

Reactions: Erebor
Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I have searching for a racing wheel that I can use, a lot of people have been suggesting Logitech G29 and the ThrustmasterT150. Just wanted suggestions and reviews on some other wheels as well. I mostly play F1 2019 and will be buying F1 2020 as well.

Thanks.
Do you have a budget?

Have you used any wheels before?

Jun 24, 2020
Visit site

Thanks.
Well, as a T150 user I believe I can give you some feedback.
I bought mine about few months ago for around roughly £100. The wheel itself is great, the ffb that is being provided 10/10 at least for me, but where it lacks it's pedals. They are.. Bad, no pressure when pressing, so if you need to trail brake into the corner often it's a gamble because you cannot feel how hard you are braking and how much you need to ease off the brake pedal.
So my suggestion would be, if you have bigger budget go for g29, if the money is tight for you, T150 will do just fine.

Reactions: zippygeorgeandben
Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
Well, as a T150 user I believe I can give you some feedback.
I bought mine about few months ago for around roughly £100. The wheel itself is great, the ffb that is being provided 10/10 at least for me, but where it lacks it's pedals. They are.. Bad, no pressure when pressing, so if you need to trail brake into the corner often it's a gamble because you cannot feel how hard you are braking and how much you need to ease off the brake pedal.
So my suggestion would be, if you have bigger budget go for g29, if the money is tight for you, T150 will do just fine.

Thanks for the details, I am currently using a controller and use pump braking, so wouldn't have a lot of issues with the pressure. Sounds like the G29 is better though.

Apr 2, 2020
Visit site
I've been using a £60 second hand Logitech Driving Force EX for years now.

It's not the best, but then neither am I.

It hasn't failed me yet.

I often wonder if a better wheel would make me faster.

I think you're right about a G29.

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
I've been using a £60 second hand Logitech Driving Force EX for years now.

It's not the best, but then neither am I.

It hasn't failed me yet.

I often wonder if a better wheel would make me faster.

I think you're right about a G29.

That wheel is really old, I will mostly be buying the G29 once the lockdown ends. All the prices on Amazon are currently hiked up due to covid.

TRENDING THREADS