Quiz: Name that movie

Page 71 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
full

@Brian Boru & @Pifanjr - I believe the guy you're thinking of from Stargate was James Spader. This isn't him, but it's a well know actor who has done a lot of films over the years, both as a main actor and supporting actor. In this film he's a supporting actor. The real star is the young woman, who also has a lot of film credits, and this was one of her earliest films (I believe she was only 20 years old at the time). The movie is from 1996.

Here's another image for the last day of February:
frvGvyj.jpg

@FreezerBurn - That's it! I really loved this movie, though it's probably not to everyone's taste. Violence, but not over the top or gory; sexual situations, but no sex scenes or nudity. The director, Matthew Bright, calls it a twisted take on Little Red Riding Hood. It's also very funny in spots, depending upon a viewers sense of humor.

Stars Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer Sutherland, and Ms. Witherspoon is just fantastic in this movie, I don't think she's done anything like it since (1996).

For those with Amazon Prime, it's still a currently a free video:
Watch Freeway | Prime Video (amazon.com)

TRENDING THREADS