Questions about connected brains

Oct 12, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

I'm surprised by the fact there is so few news about connected brains, i eard from Google and Neurolink that it was really well studied and maybe soon applied to volontary, but i wanted to know if some people here knew more about this, because this looks really revulotionnary to be a cyborg.

Best regards,
Tim Martal

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm surprised by the fact there is so few news about connected brains, i eard from Google and Neurolink that it was really well studied and maybe soon applied to volontary, but i wanted to know if some people here knew more about this, because this looks really revulotionnary to be a cyborg.

Best regards,
Tim

It's coming soon, but there needs to be serious oversite and a mountain of regulations before we let companies interface with people's brains. Companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon pulling info directly from your brain and feeding you subliminal adverts is going to be the first thing they work on. That said, the benefits to the disabled and the possibilities for entertainment are extraordinary. Someday you might even be able to learn a new language just from interfacing with a machine. There's almost no limit to the amount of good that could be done with it, but also no limit to the amount of evil.

Reactions: Lutfij

TRENDING THREADS