Puzzle-Adventure games in natural landscapes

Jun 30, 2024
Visit site
I want an exhaustive list of all the high end pc games (though you may name ps ones too) which are sort of puzzle-adventure largely & in the settings of NATURAL LANDSCAPES across the globe . Best illustration I can quote is Tomb Raider series , Uncharted Legacies etc.

Plz name as much as you know

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "Help a fellow gamer".]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 30, 2024
Visit site
God of War? Theres not much puzzling and its fantastical, but there are mountains and lakes and so on. I loved the forests and mountain in Skyrim way back when too.

Or do you only mean games set in non fantasy settings? Not open world games?
Thanks for the suggestions .

Just cool natural landscapes of Earth like forests jungles rivers caves . And some brainy puzzle solving , intricate mechanism to crack & progress .

Aren't Shadow of Tomb Raider , Uncharted Legacies etc. typically open world btw ?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Uncharted 4 had some more open parts in amongst it, but the other games were very linear, havent played lost legacies tbh. Tomb Raider 2013 was the last one of those I played, so the later ones might well be more open.

So you want kind of 3d 3rd person adventure games? I dont know if the Jedi Fallen Order games might be interesting as they take some parts from Uncharted and there are some puzzles. Not sure about much else like that but someone else may well have more ideas.

Reactions: Brian Boru
It's ~20years since I played the first 2 Syberia games so I can't remember the setting exactly—it was steampunk on a train mainly, but if I recall correctly the external settings were fairly realistic. But definitely the puzzles were the main draw, the story was fun, and the setting was good but in a supporting role.

A few places to try yourself:

Games Finder
Quantic Foundry
Recommendation Engine
Steam Recommender

TasteDive

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS