Question Problem with pc gaming

Nov 28, 2021
Visit site
hi all, I have a problem with the gaming pc, in practice, despite having good hardware, the game is very slow, I feel it is not smooth, as if I had a high lag in the game, this on csgo, instead on other games such as gta they occur absurd fps drops with a very high response time. I have tried dozens of times to reinstall windows with the drivers but nothing has changed, I have also tried to change different hardware with the hope that something will change but nothing, the temperatures are really excellent especially since I changed the case with the fractal north mesh
Case: Fractal north mesh
GPU: evga 3070ti
CPU :ryzen 5 5600x
PSU: be quiet 850w 80 plus platinum
SSD: gen 4 1tb
Ram : 16gb 3200cl 16
Monitor : dell 240hz ips

Here a video of gta 5 made by me of 1m to understand what it is:
View: https://youtu.be/R59R6qzfE4o

Nov 28, 2021
Visit site
what motherboard?

Do you have latest bios and chipset drivers?

what parts have you swapped?

yes, I updated the bios several times, each time a new beta and not came out, the chipset drivers were updated when I reinstalled windows several times hoping that something would change, the motherboard is a msi b550m mortal, the components have changed over time
first I had a b450m, ryzen 5 2600, rtx 2060, ssd m2 gen 3, psu corsair tx 650m, 16 gb ram 3200 cl from corsair, i changed all these components one at a time over the course of 2 years but nothing has changed, I know it may sound absurd

no, i see people replace everything in PC before and still have problems. It can happen if you don't know what cause is and just replace parts hoping it will fix it. Its not something I recommend as it gets expensive. At some point I would have gone to a repair store and asked them to test hardware instead.

had:
Motherboard: Gigabyte (?) B450m
CPU: R5 2600
Ram: 16gb corsair 3200
SSD: Gen 3 m.2
GPU: 2060
PSU: TX650m

Have:
GPU: evga 3070ti
CPU :ryzen 5 5600x
PSU: be quiet 850w 80 plus platinum
SSD: gen 4 1tb
Ram : 16gb 3200cl 16
Monitor : dell 240hz ips
MB: msi b550m mortal

So you even replaced the case as I know the North is new.

Do you use a wifi dongle or Ethernet? thinking it could be something you plug in.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS