Picked up Battlefield 2! (Yes, you read that right!)

Should I open it?

• Total voters
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I was browsing eBay, bored at work and I thought to myself "Ya know, I've never owned a copy of one of the greatest war FPS games ever made for PC". So, I looked up Battlefield 2 NEW and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a BRAND NEW copy, still sealed in the original "EA Games" Blue security tape on the bottom of the Case itself and it was only listed for $24 USD.

So, what did I do? Snagged it of course! I got it today and still haven't opened it and not too sure if I ever will or not.

cIPAhJQ.png

qWqnca6.png

q01Tefk.png

Definitely keep it sealed. I’m not sure if it will ever be super valuable like other older games, but there is definitely the nostalgia factor going for it, so perhaps in the future it will be worth way more. Also, I totally forgot about security tape on plastic box PC games. They used to be so frustrating to take off, sometimes it’s be stuck to the plastic sleeve causing it to tear a little haha.

I was browsing eBay, bored at work and I thought to myself "Ya know, I've never owned a copy of one of the greatest war FPS games ever made for PC". So, I looked up Battlefield 2 NEW and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a BRAND NEW copy, still sealed in the original "EA Games" Blue security tape on the bottom of the Case itself and it was only listed for $24 USD.

So, what did I do? Snagged it of course! I got it today and still haven't opened it and not too sure if I ever will or not.

cIPAhJQ.png

qWqnca6.png

q01Tefk.png
sweeeeeeeet. bc2 is still on my wishlist.

Aug 25, 2023
Visit site
That's quite a find! It's always exciting to stumble upon a gem like that. Keeping a brand new, sealed copy of Battlefield 2 adds a touch of nostalgia and collectability to your gaming collection. Whether you decide to open and play it or keep it as a pristine piece of gaming history, it's a great addition. Sometimes, the joy is in having a tangible piece of the past. If you do decide to open it, you might get to experience the game with a fresh perspective. Either way, you've got yourself a piece of gaming history to cherish.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS