PhD Online Gaming Research - Tired of non-gamers trying to tell you about the impacts of playing online games?

May 6, 2021
Visit site
Are you tired of non-gamers trying to tell you about the impacts of playing online games? Well, I would love to know what you think.

My own experiences as a gamer and my background in Psychology have led me to pursue a Ph.D. that focuses on the positive and negative impacts of online gaming over time.
Your participation today will give you the option to go into a prize draw to win one of ten AU$15 eGift Cards. Continued participation in the second and third survey components of the study will give you the option to go into a prize draw to win one of ten AU$25, and one of ten AU$50 eGift cards, respectively. Being selected to participate in the upcoming online interview component will reward you with an AU$25 eGift card for the first round, and an AU$50 eGift card for the second round.

If you are over 18 years of age and regularly (about once a week or more) play at least one game online, I would love to hear from you. Please click on the link below.

https://cqu.syd1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0SthDawB7yKZgYR

May 6, 2021
Visit site
The response to this survey has been brilliant! However, I still need responses from people that play online games on a console or people who play predominately mobile games.

Reactions: Ratna13
May 6, 2021
Visit site
Honestly just hoping for some console gamers more than anything. PC gamers are very engaged online I have found, and the response has been great.

Reactions: Colif

TRENDING THREADS