Pc Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum—hope vacation was fun :)

no power either
What does that mean?
Is there power in your room? Does another electrical appliance work from the same socket you're using for your PC?

Is PC connected directly to wall outlet? If not, try that.
Turn power supply switch off and on again.

If those don't help, we need more info to help you. Please follow these instructions:

Of particular interest are:
Exact make & model of your Power Supply;
Motherboard;
Case & cooling parts;

Graphics card;
Monitor model & Hz;
Resolution you're running at;
What graphic settings level have you enabled?

Are all drivers & BIOS up to date?

Have you tried the simple step of uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum—hope vacation was fun :)

What does that mean?
Is there power in your room? Does another electrical appliance work from the same socket you're using for your PC?

Is PC connected directly to wall outlet? If not, try that.
Turn power supply switch off and on again.

If those don't help, we need more info to help you. Please follow these instructions:

Of particular interest are:
Exact make & model of your Power Supply;
Motherboard;
Case & cooling parts;

Graphics card;
Monitor model & Hz;
Resolution you're running at;
What graphic settings level have you enabled?

Are all drivers & BIOS up to date?

Have you tried the simple step of uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
I mean no power to the PC, when I trying to start it up.

If two posts with only two lines worth of information is all your going to provide, we can't help you out due to lack of information. My colleague above has asked for specs to your build. We can move forward from there.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
If two posts with only two lines worth of information is all your going to provide, we can't help you out due to lack of information. My colleague above has asked for specs to your build. We can move forward from there.
Like I dont need a new pc, or maybe but I want to know what the prob can be, cuz my PC arent starting up, I dont no what more I can say. My graphics card are working that iknow.

When you visit a doctor for an illness, the doctor will ask for a patient's history as well run a gamut of tests to narrow down what the issue might be. Prescribing medicine for a headache without getting to the bottom of the origin of the headache can and will lead to a fatality. I say this since my father was a doctor.

I dont no what more I can say.
^
^
please list the specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Seems like you don't want to offer any info. Since you can't help us with info, we can't help you with assistance. Perhaps this thread and it's course are done...?

Jul 16, 2022
Visit site
When you visit a doctor for an illness, the doctor will ask for a patient's history as well run a gamut of tests to narrow down what the issue might be. Prescribing medicine for a headache without getting to the bottom of the origin of the headache can and will lead to a fatality. I say this since my father was a doctor.

I dont no what more I can say.
^
^
please list the specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Seems like you don't want to offer any info. Since you can't help us with info, we can't help you with assistance. Perhaps this thread and it's course are done...?
I did fix it me self, it was a battery in the motherboard just was old or smh, all working fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS