Question PC Gamer Forums Mobile App

Jan 17, 2020
Visit site

Hi @Yelssorc!
I guess the best way to use these new forums is to type a message into the phone's Message app, copy n' paste to fourms and you're all good to go 😊👌

Also clear your browser's cache once in a while. Fixs problems like image zoom lag

@sward I'm also keen for a mobile app with Push and lock screen notifictions

Reactions: Yelssorc

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
Hi @Yelssorc!
I guess the best way to use these new forums is to type a message into the phone's Message app, copy n' paste to fourms and you're all good to go 😊👌

Also clear your browser's cache once in a while. Fixs problems like image zoom lag

@sward I'm also keen for a mobile app with Push and lock screen notifictions

Awesome to know you're enjoying the forums! :)

It's native. We could do push notifications.
Do...do you want push notifications? Most have found push notifications to be The Devil. This would, in fact, in my 10-year history at the company as community critter, be the first time anyone has ever asked for push notifications. :p

Reactions: Yelssorc
Jan 20, 2020
Visit site
It's native. We could do push notifications.
Do...do you want push notifications? Most have found push notifications to be The Devil. This would, in fact, in my 10-year history at the company as community critter, be the first time anyone has ever asked for push notifications. :p
I'd be cool with push notifications

Reactions: JC_Denton
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
I think it'd be fine as long as it's opt in. I like having the push notifications for Resetera, since I don't post a lot, so I'm always updated on the few threads that I have an interest in.

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I know everyone has their own views on Tapatalk, but I'm on my phone 90% of the time and it's just easier to use for my numerous other forums I visit and it does offer some moderation tools. About the only time I'm on a desktop or laptop is at work.

TRENDING THREADS