1tb SSD Nvme Xpg

i am planning to play
COD
Dota2
Valorant
and any suggestion?

Reactions: kenzi
Hi. Not bad for a first try :)

First off its easier to help if you state your maximum budget and what you are going to be using as a monitor, the resolution (4k 1080p)? and refresh rate in hz (60/120/144 etc)

use PC partpicker, and post the link here using BB code for your full build including Power supply and case etc.

Some basic tips from what I can see :

Its unlikely you will need 32gb of RAM, Get 16. you can always upgrade in the future if it becomes a problem. That saves you around $60.

Consider a cheaper motherboard, count how many USB ports you need, if you need wifi onboard find a model that includes it. Perhaps the Asus X570 TUF (wifi?) or even a B550 board, as for the most part PCIE 4 probably isnt going to matter to home users for a few years at least.

With the money you save one the mobo and RAM ($100?) get a better GPU.

Finally there are a lot of new hardware release coming up in the next few weeks, you would be better off waiting until everythings out if you can. New AMD CPU's and AMD/Nvidia graphics cards are incoming.

Reactions: Zoid
Oct 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi. Not bad for a first try :)

First off its easier to help if you state your maximum budget and what you are going to be using as a monitor, the resolution (4k 1080p)? and refresh rate in hz (60/120/144 etc)

use PC partpicker, and post the link here using BB code for your full build including Power supply and case etc.

Some basic tips from what I can see :

Its unlikely you will need 32gb of RAM, Get 16. you can always upgrade in the future if it becomes a problem. That saves you around $60.

Consider a cheaper motherboard, count how many USB ports you need, if you need wifi onboard find a model that includes it. Perhaps the Asus X570 TUF (wifi?) or even a B550 board, as for the most part PCIE 4 probably isnt going to matter to home users for a few years at least.

With the money you save one the mobo and RAM ($100?) get a better GPU.

Finally there are a lot of new hardware release coming up in the next few weeks, you would be better off waiting until everythings out if you can. New AMD CPU's and AMD/Nvidia graphics cards are incoming.
actually i have already built this, i just wanted to know if its a good combination of specs since i am only learning from online videos..maybe i have a mistake for taking on a cheaper gpu...i should have went for 2000 series at the least. thanks for the advice anyway...

TRENDING THREADS