Opolar air duster

Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi all.

After reading several reviews (one from Pc Gamer as well, dated 10 months ago), I'm considering purchasing this Opolar air duster: https://www.opolar.com/collections/air-duster/products/2019-new-opolar-battery-operated-air-duster

However, I had some second thoughts before inserting my credit card credentials on the company's website and making the purchase, as I noticed couple of red flags (products info last updated in 2019, blog not active, payment processing through Asiabill gateway).

That said, I'd like to know if there's anybody here who's purchased this item from Opolar's website, and if they've experienced scams or not.

Thanks in advance to all those who'll answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Yeah, I'm with @Colif on that. Few reviews also, which is never a good thing. I can also recommend using compressed air cans if it is not to dirty. I cleaned my PC yesterday for the first time (6 months old) with it and it removed the majority of the dust. Another tip on a more general basis is to open multiple windows/doors in your flat for 10 minutes+ at least once a day so you can get rid of some of the dust. It might seem pretty obvious, but from my own experience, it is very easy to forget just that, especially if you live in colder climates.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Sep 2, 2020
Visit site
Thanks. Unfortunately, here in the Czech Republic it's impossible to find electric air dusters in shops (and I'm unable to understand why), and the only option I have is to purchase it online: problem is, I've no idea where.

If anyone knows websites of reliable companies where to buy them from (anything but Amazon), I'd appreciate some links.

what are you trying to clean?

Knowing what it is might help us find an alternative. As I said, I just use a pack of paint (art) style brushes to clean the fans and filters in my PC. I actually used them 2 days ago as the top part of my PC was going white and since its a black case, it was getting obvious. Think i need to wash it more.

I would maybe ask on here as well as there are more likely to be people there who could point you in the right direction - https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/consumer-electronics.49/

Last edited:
Hello akeyiro ..... a few tips for you with regards to air dusters.

Obviously keep your pc turned off whilst using it.
Get the cold air type
Get a single expensive can NOT a cheap multi pack cos they can squirt the propellant out.
Use in short burst because all of a sudden the can may become very cold and burn your fingers.
Keep the can vertical at all times even if it is hard to get to certain items , if you hold the can horizontal or upside down to get to awkward areas the propellant WILL squirt out.

Before using the air duster it you can see a thick layer of dust on fan blades you could very carefully remove most of it with a cotton bud.

TRENDING THREADS