Now is a great time to clean out your wishlist...(discuss your wishlist)

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
I don't trust Steam's tag system very much, but I will admit that's better than what I got when I looked at Steam. Though I don't need it to support German.

That's what I did, but that is quite a broad list with too many games that aren't what I'm looking for.

Also, when I add the filter for "Narrow by number of players" "Shared/split screen", about 250 results disappear and I really need to know why and which games but Steam will not tell me.
If you get rid of the "comedy" tag on my list it adds a few hundred games:

As you say, the tags aren't necessarily completely accurate, so you have to actually look at the games you are interested in. Also, this will exclude some games you might want to see, so you may want to get rid of each tag one at a time and look through the top games listed. Unfortunately, it's kind of a manual process due to the tags being somewhat unreliable.

As far as I know, this is about as good as you can do to narrow things down for the type of games you are looking for. When I said I was getting creative, I was just searching keywords for games with those words in the title, which wouldn't really help you out any. The simulator games I like tend to put exactly what they are in the game title, so you can search for things like "shop" and expect to find relevant games.

Mine was only 59 and is now significantly less. I'd played a few demos of some of them and a few of those got removed. Most are now games that I might buy if cheaper (although these are on istheryanydeal) or are games I'm interested in but haven't yet released. Quite a few of these have Renovator/Simulator in the title...