Nothing to Report

Boy, did you get lucky!

Looks like we got over 800 spam posts per day in May on average. Our automated system catches well over 90%, reports from good folks like yourself catch most of the rest, and then the mods find the few stragglers. So it's in good shape, touch wood.

The more difficult issue is the amount of low value posts—'Me too!', 'PUBG!!' and their ilk—which mostly future spammers post, thinking a post count—or multiple likes—will get them around our defences. They're a pain when it's borderline between the usual and a possible legit post.

Stay lucky :)

SWard

Supergirl
Staff member
*puts on sunglasses*
*clears throat*

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to advertise Fortnite videos, I can tell you I don't watch youtube. But what I do have are a very particular set of mods; mods we have acquired over a very long year. Mods that make posting a nightmare for spammers like you. If you delete your spam now, that'll be the end of it. They will not look for you, they will not pursue you. But if you don't, they will look for you, they will find you, and they will ban you....

I assume that was Friday Morning?
Indeed it was.

I am a little ahead
I know another guy with a small head, he does ok so don't fret about it.

they will look for you, they will find you, and they will ban you
That's the gentle warning for first offence.
Second offence, on the other hand…

Let's just say the squad are continually refining their loadout—best you can hope for is a triple sync shot, one of 'em being armor-piercing, one tracer, and the kicker is a Bliss bullet.

Liam Neeson … he's been matched
An Irish guy matched? Dream on, vile defender of mediocrity.

Reactions: zanzonk

TRENDING THREADS