New city builder released yesterday, "Make Your Kingdom"

Not a city builder guy myself, but I think we may have a couple on here. Was just wandering around Steam and found this new release. I don't love the generic name, but the game sounds interesting. There's a first person mode where you control your character and help out while building or defending the town. I like the graphics, too: very simple but pleasing to the eye.

It's on launch discount to $12. I'm tempted since I have store credit. Maybe this would be the city builder I love?

Thanks for that, looks a fine job for a single developer!

I like the graphics, too: very simple but pleasing to the eye
Yeah, the style brought a smile to my face—and you know how hard that is! Definite charm and warmth about the whole thing.

first person mode where you control your character
Nice touch if I understand correctly that you can either remain as King managing it all, or become one of the citizens doing the work.

There's also a Quiet mode which I think eliminates combat—I've generally found that combat in Indie games gets very boring fairly quickly, so no-combat mode is another nice touch.

One for the Wishlist.

Thanks for that, looks a fine job for a single developer!

Yeah, the style brought a smile to my face—and you know how hard that is! Definite charm and warmth about the whole thing.

Nice touch if I understand correctly that you can either remain as King managing it all, or become one of the citizens doing the work.

There's also a Quiet mode which I think eliminates combat—I've generally found that combat in Indie games gets very boring fairly quickly, so no-combat mode is another nice touch.

One for the Wishlist.

It's the Quiet Mode that has me seriously considering this even though I'm not a big city builder guy. We need more games without combat.

TRENDING THREADS