need part for cheap

Zoid

Community Contributor
i need part for a usd 3000 build. for content creation
$3000 is hardly cheap. Can you let us know, as specifically as possible, what you will be using this machine for? At that price range there a lot of options for optimizing a PC to a task.
  1. What type of content creation will you be doing?
  2. Will you also be gaming? If so, at what preferred resolution and refresh rate?
  3. Is the $3,000 budget for just the tower or does it also need to include monitor and peripherals?
  4. What computer are you using currently and in what ways is it falling short for you?

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
$3000 is hardly cheap. Can you let us know, as specifically as possible, what you will be using this machine for? At that price range there a lot of options for optimizing a PC to a task.
  1. What type of content creation will you be doing?
  2. Will you also be gaming? If so, at what preferred resolution and refresh rate?
  3. Is the $3,000 budget for just the tower or does it also need to include monitor and peripherals?
  4. What computer are you using currently and in what ways is it falling short for you?
streaming/YouTube and twitch and mixer mainly

Sep 30, 2020
Visit site
I will be using a a md threadripper 16 core and a two msi 2080 tis with a fractal design 7 mid Tower 16 gigabytes of ram and don't know what motherboard and full custom coin

Zoid

Community Contributor
I will be using a a md threadripper 16 core and a two msi 2080 tis with a fractal design 7 mid Tower 16 gigabytes of ram and don't know what motherboard and full custom coin
If you already have some of the parts or already have a parts list put together, can you link it here so that we know how to help? And again, can you let us know what specifically you will be using this for? I'm not sure what you're wanting feedback on.

TRENDING THREADS