need help for rainbow six siege

Apr 11, 2022
Visit site
hey I don't know if this is the best place to ask this but how do I disconnect rainbow six siege on steam from ubisoft I bought rainbow on steam and played it for a few hours but uninstall it because I was to focus on apex legends and how I want to play rainbow six again it won't allow me it said that my rainbow was connected to ubisoft but I don't even have rainbow on ubisoft I have it on steam

Just FYI, it's impossible to not have an Ubisoft game linked to your Ubisoft account, even if you bought it on Steam. As much as I'd prefer having all my games on Steam, you're better off just accessing it from Ubisoft's game client, because it has to be tied there, anyway. If you load an Ubisoft game from Steam, it will just open it in their client. Unless they've changed it recently, and I can't imagine they would do that.

you're better off just accessing it from Ubisoft's game client
But then you miss the delay with contacting your Steam account, followed by the little Steam update. I find games can start too quickly if you only have Uplay's connection and updating routine to go thru.

Going with both also doubles your chance of a TFA check, so all-in-all there's really no comparison for a real gamer who savors all the build-up and back-and-forth banter and camaraderie before actual game launch. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

• Haha
Reactions: WoodenSaucer
But then you miss the delay with contacting your Steam account, followed by the little Steam update. I find games can start too quickly if you only have Uplay's connection and updating routine to go thru.

Going with both also doubles your chance of a TFA check, so all-in-all there's really no comparison for a real gamer who savors all the build-up and back-and-forth banter and camaraderie before actual game launch. Brings a tear to my eye, it does.
Great point! :D

TRENDING THREADS