Need help for my new pc buy

Jul 4, 2022
Visit site
Dear forum,

Since I have no computer skills, I need help. I'm going to buy a new desktop computer that should be able to do a little bit of everything.

It is typically used for school work, gaming and streaming. We use a program called "Revit", which requires the computer to know a little.

Below you can see the requirements that I would like the computer to have in order to pull Revit on "Large perfomance".
Udklip.png

I have found these two computers that are within my budget:
- https://topdata.dk/shop/443-primepr...-tufryzen-560016g-ramrtx3060-12g1tb-ssd-nvme/
- https://sharkgaming.dk/max-bite-ultimator

Which one will be the best to buy?

Thanks alot!

Jul 4, 2022
Visit site
[Mod edit: Quote of suspect post removed—see post #4.]

Thank you alot for your answer.

I think the Shakgaming computer has 2x 8GB ram too (Kingston Fury Beast 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM)
. And does the Sharkgaming computer not also have 1TB SSD storage (KINGSTON NV2 1000GB M.2 2280 NVMe SSD)

What would you mean the best option is for the revit requirments, gaming and streaming?

Thank you alot sir!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would probably lean more towards the one with the more VRAM (the topdata one). But it might be worth waiting to see what people here think about the power supplies on both and if there are better options in Denmark.

Edit: the sharkgaming one seems to have a better processor so it's a bit of a toss up. I know Revit is very cpu heavy but if the Ryzen is only a bit worse, the extra VRAM might make for a better experience. It's hard to say.

I use a work laptop workstation for Revit and I haven't tried it on my home PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 4, 2022
Visit site
I recommend not paying attention to long-winded first posts by members who just joined the forum. Since that post stinks mightily, I have removed it and your quote of it.
Noted, thank you!

I prefer laptop, can take with you, if power goes out you still can finish job. Lenovo has great support. One of the most important thing is to be able to update your drivers when needed. Price around 1k. Many others issues with drivers.
I already have a really good laptop for school. I need a desktop pc.

TRENDING THREADS