My new pc wont show to the monitor and no power to my mouse and keyboard

Aug 3, 2023
Visit site
So i built an new pc and added the old gpu in and my pc wont show to my monitor and i dont have power on my mouse and keyboard.
i have R5600x asrock b550 itx/ac rx 580 corsair vengence 16 3200 1tb ssd and my case is the nzxt h1 v2 and psu and cooler is preinstalled in the case.

bid

Aug 3, 2023
Visit site
So i built an new pc and added the old gpu in and my pc wont show to my monitor and i dont have power on my mouse and keyboard.
i have R5600x asrock b550 itx/ac rx 580 corsair vengence 16 3200 1tb ssd and my case is the nzxt h1 v2 and psu and cooler is preinstalled in the case.
  1. Check connections: Make sure that all the connections from your GPU to the monitor are secure. Ensure that the GPU is properly seated in the PCIe slot on your motherboard.
  2. Power supply: Confirm that the power supply unit (PSU) is properly connected to all necessary components, including the GPU, motherboard, and storage. Double-check the power cables to ensure they are correctly plugged in.
  3. Power button: Verify that the power button on your PC case is properly connected to the motherboard's power header.
  4. RAM installation: Recheck the RAM modules to make sure they are seated correctly in their slots. If possible, try reseating the RAM sticks.
  5. BIOS settings: In some cases, the BIOS settings might need to be adjusted to properly recognize new hardware. However, this is less likely to be the issue if your system was previously working with a different GPU.
  6. GPU compatibility: Ensure that the RX 580 GPU is compatible with your motherboard. Based on the information you provided (ASRock B550 ITX/AC), it should be compatible.
  7. PSU wattage: Verify that the power supply has enough wattage to support all your components, especially the GPU, as it can draw a significant amount of power.
  8. GPU power connectors: Check if the GPU requires additional power connectors (usually 6-pin or 8-pin) and ensure they are connected to the PSU.
  9. Testing the GPU: If you have another PC available, try installing the RX 580 in that system to see if it functions correctly. This will help identify whether the GPU is the issue or not.
  10. Reset CMOS: As a last resort, you can try resetting the motherboard's CMOS settings by following the instructions in the motherboard manual. This will revert the BIOS settings to their default state.

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Aug 3, 2023
Visit site
Every fan works in the system trying to check the gpu works in the other sytem clearing cmos does nothing and still no power to mouse keyboard rewiring is a dead option this case is so small it would probably take hours so what is the next step

TRENDING THREADS