My gaming laptop or PS4 for Cyberpunk 2077?

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Hey all

I have an older ASUS ROG G751JT and I'm not certain it'll run Cyberpunk better than my PS4. Both are hooked up to my 4K TV. It has an i7-4720hq, 16GB RAM and a GTX 970M. Whaddya think?

It's a game of pin the tail on donkey at the moment.

We won't know until the game is out and benchmarked on PC, and quality comparisons are done between PC and PS4. So wait and see I guess. Some sites will benchmark laptops on the game, maybe Notebookcheck.net, but most will benchmark desktop GPUs. Your 970M would be about equivalent to a desktop GTX 1050 ti, maybe a little weaker.

What PS4 do you have? Outside of the ability to do other tasks (alttab to use chrome, youtube, discord etc.) that you can usually only do with a pc during your gameplay id say labtop but as just playing a game its kinda up in the air. You certainly wont be able to max out settings and depending on the PS4 your using and if your labtop has problems with it, it might be better on a PS4.

Feb 16, 2020
Visit site
If you are a console gamer also, Maybe buy ps4 version of CP2077. It will be sweeter i think when/if you buy a PS5, Because it is supposed to be a free update to PS5 version of that game.
And that will look far better than on your kinda dated pc. Your call :0) (but you have to wait 6 months for ps5 version so...)

TRENDING THREADS