Mousepad for easiest mouse movement

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
Hello! I need a mousepad with the "speed" type of surface that doesn't resist mouse movement (as opposed to the "control" type), the size of it should be about 45cm x 35cm (a bit more or a bit less wouldn't hurt) with stitched edges.
I also need it to "live a long life", bad mousepads' surfaces get damaged/ruined within 1-2 years and I don't want that.
Price - up to 50 US Dollars or less.
Tell me please, which mousepads meet these requirements?
Thank you!

Feb 5, 2022
Visit site
I would look at the Fnatic Focus 3 or the Leathal Gaming Gear Venus. Both are very fast mouse pads yet you can still control your mouse. I have like 8 mouse pads and those plus a Xtrfy one are excellent speed pads. I have a lot of control pads, but I use the speed pads for certain game, but honestly both of the pads I mentioned would make a great overall pad! The Focus 3 is only $20 and the Venus is only $30.

Reactions: Brian Boru
regardless of what mouse pad you buy you also need to make sure the base of your mouse is clean as that will effect its performance , am using a logitec g5 mouse that i purchased in 2005 and it has never let me down so i have no plans to replace it.

i generally use steelseries mousepads as well, the last 2 mice are also steelseries and their QcK line lasts me a few years each time

probably longer if I cleaned them.

I suspect OP has a mousepad by now, its over a month or so since they posted.
amazed there isn't a forum like this for mice - https://geekhack.org/index.php

TRENDING THREADS