Motorized gaming bed

I wonder where the PCG article is...

Bauhutte has launched (opens in new tab) its new Electric Gaming Bed BGB-100FA in Japan for gamers that want to game all day long on their beds. The bed looks similar to one of IKEA's Lyksele sofa-bed frames/mattresses but with a wired remote control offering motorized adjustment of backrest and leg rest angles.

As someone who uses a Bed for PC usage anyway, I don't see point in buying a bed for the purpose of just gaming.

The mattress is a joke too, more like something you take camping than an actual bed... Sure, its Japan so their bedding is closer to this, but I don't want to imagine some people sitting on this, it might break :)

It would break with me just looking at its general direction. I use toothpicks stronger than that thing. Imagine throwing a rage in that bed, you'll break the bed in half, end up with a broken back laying in a REAL bed. I also like that nothing in the commercial showed any bloody gaming!! They sure blasted the Gaming Noodles though, you need noodles to grow strong bed legs.

It needs more RGB... I mean, its got none. How can it call itself gaming if its not covered in rgb.
Needs a wooden frame around it to hide fact its so lightly built. reminds of a sun lounge
Wooden frame covered in RGB
needs to be twice the thickness to cope with most western markets.

needs to be given to influencers so kids everywhere will be begging parents for a gaming bed to go alongside their gaming chair and gaming mirror and gaming lounge... scary part is some of that already exists... whats holding back the rest of the market? sanity?

Last edited:
Imagine throwing a rage in that bed, you'll break the bed in half,
Hmm, pondering how co-op would work—does this come in queen or king size?
Maybe not a good platform to play virtual Twister on.

Have I found the one game that doesn't have a PC version? Twister, the game the entire family can play...

I guess you could make it in VR maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
It needs more RGB... I mean, its got none. How can it call itself gaming if its not covered in rgb.
Needs a wooden frame around it to hide fact its so lightly built. reminds of a sun lounge
Wooden frame covered in RGB
needs to be twice the thickness to cope with most western markets.

needs to be given to influencers so kids everywhere will be begging parents for a gaming bed to go alongside their gaming chair and gaming mirror and gaming lounge... scary part is some of that already exists... whats holding back the rest of the market? sanity?
Hmmm, I guess this AI can make your dreams come true. 🤣
Craiyon, formerly DALL-E mini

full

here's your gaming bed @Colif 😉

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS