Most unique games you've ever played?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
@OsaX Nymloth Hand of Fate looks good, I've added it to my wishlist as well. Cool idea, although honestly I could do without the action RPG part and more of the deckbuilding and tabletop sim. Definietly never seen anything quite like it.

@Mazer I also own Arcanum but havent played it yet, and I also never played Anachronox back in the day, but I'm aware of it mainly because of who Ion Storm were, I know both are a kind of cult favourites. The Arcanum setting was definitely unique in that style of CRPG at that time, although as Zloth mentioned crossing scifi and fantasy had been done a lot on other media before.

@AmirPelavin I know Runescape is hugely popular because it always ran on a toaster. I'll take your word for its uniqueness, as I wouldn't know what to compare it too other then just all other MMO's, I know how reductive that is but I just dont know enough about MMO's to comment anything else about them.

TRENDING THREADS