Question Mid-Week Question: If your eyes had a HUD, what info would you want it to display?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would definitely want my hunger/thirst levels and body temps

also a "battery" status that says how long I can stay awake before crashing.

edit: a built in feature that can translate different languages thats translated with contextual speaking

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Visit site
If my eyes could have a hub similar to video games I would love to be able to see what people are thinking and how they are doing. I believe if you have powers you should use them for the good in life and not just the bad. If you could see what someone is thinking and how they feel you might be able to really help the person out if they are going through something.

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
A macro bar and arrows controlling how quickly time passes.
Extra hours at work? No problem, just hit Macro 3 and >>>

Subtitles would also be good, would never have to make a fool of myself again singing the wrong lyrics to the song I heard on the radio.

Mar 14, 2020
Visit site
Quest markers. Specifically, little arrows that point towards (and give distance to) where my kids are at all times.

Also, a hostility gauge for my wife so I know the optimal time to save my game and shut down the PC.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Probably i would add myself a map and a life bar. Or a health bar that says if i need to take water, or need to eat a kind of protein, etc. That would make so much easier everything. Also, that i could see my stats like strength, vision, and other more like stamina and resistance. Ah... i feel so obsolete now...

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Map, dangerous people like gta (increasing levels of dangerousness), health level by limb with detailed issues like in tarkov, compass, marked spots in the map, local temperature and predicted weather, clock

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Years, months, days, hours of life left, and then when i eat an apple, hours increase realtime and when i smoke or drink 3 litres of coke a day, hours decrease.

May 6, 2020
Visit site
It would be pretty cool if we'd have the general information available, such as time, temperature, that sort of stuff, along with other things such as books, schedule information or notes, gps simple maps to help get us around.

The biggest help would probably be the ability to scan around for stuff that's dangerous.

It would really matter what your occupation is, I mean if you were a

Super Secret Spy,

1. Facial Scanning - pulling up information on people you see infront of you
2. General Layout of the Building you are in a 3D space
3. Updated Tactical Data on the Target

If you were a Soldier
1. General Map of the Area with GPS positioning
2. Updated Tactical data of the Location
3. Direct Orders from Commanding officer
4. Ammo Tracking of Weapons
5. Augmented Reality Display of Gunfire

If you were a Teenager
1. Live Twitter Feed
2. Live Facebook Feed
3. Built-in Retinal Camera for Instagram
4. Homework Tracking - Just Kidding that would be uninstalled in a Heart Beat.

May 7, 2020
Visit site
Eye gadgets will be coming and they are cool ! Already have lenses with zoom on them. Amazing.
Hearth rate monitor
voice analyser/translator
To do list
caller ID
Time and date
Compass
Zoom
Find my phone (if lost)

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would like information about what I'm looking to pop up if I want to.

For information that appears all the time I guess nutritional information, like water consumed daily or exercise done daily so I know if need more of it (since I forget to drink water and I don't like exercising so I do only necessary). In this I'm jealous of Sims since they have bars to know what they need.

And if we are talking of impossible tech, I gues I would like text to appear on what people are thinking haha

Mar 4, 2020
Visit site
I think having an object highlight feature would be amazing. I am not a particularly perceptive person, and so if I was in the supply closet at work and could just highlight a pad of sticky notes after I mispla-er, used up my last one, it would save me a ton of time. Being able to isolate items out of environments is not too far away, I don't think, and it would be a lifesaver given my propensity to look right at what I need and just not notice it.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS