PCG Article May 2023 PC Gamer Article Links and Discussion

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
shame the first link in article is broken
Nvidia has just announced ACE for Games, a version of its Omniverse Avatar Cloud Engine, to animate and give a voice to in-game NPCs in real-time.

@CParsons it gives a bad merchant error?

another feature to hide fact their GPU aren't getting any faster every generation... look at the pretty AI on your RTX cards = https://developer.nvidia.com/omniverse/ace

AMD just about to release FSR 3 and get frame generation... we insert AI into games via GPU.

I wonder if its real AI or just pretend like chatgpt. I have my doubts. LLM aren't intelligence.

May 29, 2023
Visit site
That brings up another thing.... a PIN is a 4 character password that only allows digits. If that's all you need to get in, what's the point of all the fancy stuff? Are they just for user convenience?
A PIN provides a basic level of security, but it is relatively easy to guess or brute force compared to longer and more complex passwords. More complex passwords, including a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters, provide a higher level of security, making it more difficult for unauthorized individuals to guess or crack the password.

Last edited:

Glad to see SS got a positive review from PCG. I've been following this game's development for years and had concerns about the final release. But it appears, at least from this review that it was successful. It must be difficult to remaster a game that is almost 30 years old and please players of the original game as well as new players. I'll be buying this eventually, though I may wait a bit longer to see some of the Steam reviews.

Glad to see SS got a positive review from PCG. I've been following this game's development for years and had concerns about the final release. But it appears, at least from this review that it was successful. It must be difficult to remaster a game that is almost 30 years old and please players of the original game as well as new players. I'll be buying this eventually, though I may wait a bit longer to see some of the Steam reviews.
Seems like they pulled it off after initially creating a mess. Hope it works out financially for them because they've been working on this for years and years. No telling how much it cost.