Question Madden 24 and some games won’t open.

Oct 12, 2021
Visit site
On my pc i can open some games like gta but games like madden 24 and mw2 2022 won’t open. I have tried many things like:
Running as admin
Updating gpu
Repairing game files
Moving windows to different drive (windows isn’t activated though)
Allowing it through firewall
Turning off some security features.

My pc specs are:
Windows 10
12Gb memory
Intel(r) pentium(r) cpu G4560 @3.5GHz
ASRock - H110M-DGS R3.0 motherboard
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Should this be enough to run madden 24?

What else should I try to fix this issue? Please and thank you.

To save experts looking Madden NFL 24 up, Steam says:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS​

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core i5 6700k*(4-cores; 8-threads) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
    • Memory: 10 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 570
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 50 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Integrated
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core i7 8700(6-core; 12-thread) or AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    • Memory: 12 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 50 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Integrated

Non-expert comment re the 12G RAM: that might be a problem, is it 3 x 4G sticks, and were they all bought/got together? 12G is an unusual amount for stable use, generally it's 2 sticks from the same package totaling 8, 16 or 32 which are recommended.

Your graphics is also bare minimum, and I don't know how your Pentium stacks up against the i5-6 minimum.

Someone more knowledgeable should be along soon. They will want to know about the RAM, and also make and model of your PSU.

Reactions: neogunhero
It’s a prebuilt with only two memory slots of 8 and 4 gb of ddr4. And the psu is the Cybertron SL-F500 24-Pin 500W ATX.
Your RAM is not running in dual-channel if they are not the exact same sticks. RAM is relatively cheap these days, you might want to look into buying 16GB RAM if you’re not wanting to do a full upgrade. Your motherboard only supports up to 2400mhz though according to the manufacturer’s website, but that also means your RAM is cheap. Here is cheap RAM that has great reviews that will fit your motherboards specs.

Also, your CPU is just not good enough to reach the minimum specs. You could upgrade, but your motherboard only supports up to Intel 7th Gen, which is a bit outdated and unfortunately not very cheap anymore. eBay has an Intel i7-7700k for $150 which is about the same performance as the 6700k the minimum specs call for.

I hope this answers your questions!

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS