Loren of the Amazon

Has anyone played this one? It was another game i found by chance. It's a visual novel/RPG. It has a great story, and really nice art and a very solid RPG system, though the combat does play out as a static card game, aka Portraits are lined up and you just use skills on them so no animated combat. It's a pretty long game too, around 25 hours or so to play so you'll get your money's worth.

So that leads me to my question for you guys, What is a great RPG out there that i might have missed?

Zloth

Community Contributor
Well, when you say 'more directed' I instantly think JRPGs - especially the older ones.

Did you ever play Final Fantasy 7? Great story once it gets going. Its not indy but its so old at this point that it looks like it. The reboot should start showing up in not too long - that will be fully AAA. Final Fantasy 6 also has a great story but that one was a little too old for me to get through. Final Fantasy 10 is a lot newer and has a good story, though there's a dreadful teenage-romance in the second quarter.

Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children looks like it will have a great story but it's only on episode 1 right now, which is more about introducing the characters and world. (Even that takes a good 100+ hours, though.) It's plenty indy, though! Heck, they've got players helping with the translation!

Yakuza 0 has a great story and crazy side quests. In fact, the story is really serious and the side quests are really crazy. It shouldn't work, but it does! Also has more mini-games than I've ever seen, including a few old SEGA arcade games. Also not indy.

Oh, and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines has crazy good atmosphere but the story isn't too bad, either.

Nov 24, 2020
Visit site
Has anyone played this one? It was another game i found by chance. It's a visual novel/RPG. It has a great story, and really nice art and a very solid RPG system, though the combat does play out as a static card game, aka Portraits are lined up and you just use skills on them so no animated combat. It's a pretty long game too, around 25 hours or so to play so you'll get your money's worth.

So that leads me to my question for you guys, What is a great RPG out there that i might have missed?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://besttoasterovenguides.com/best-4-slice-toaster-oven/
I played it, it's amazing and feel progressive RPG. :):)

TRENDING THREADS