Looking for interview partners for master thesis in Genshin Impact

Jul 1, 2023
Visit site
Dear Forum Members,

my name is Tobias, 33 years old and a student at the university of Hagen.

Currently I am writing my master thesis about videogames in the area "FROM "DOLPHINS" TO "WHALES". I want to find out what makes players in Genshin Impact go from normal buyers to extreme buyers. For this purpose, I would like to conduct interviews with players who have spent several thousand dollars in the game ( in one year).

The interviews should be conducted in German or English via Zoom or Skype between July-August. If the distance is not too far, in person is possible.

The results/interviews will of course be completely anonymized. If you are interested, I would be happy if you fill out my preliminary questionnaire:

https://umfrage.fernuni-hagen.de/v3/413459

At the end you have the possibility to enter your e-mail address, I would then contact you.

If you know any other people, I would be very grateful if you could forward this post to them and if you have any questions, you can always contact me at<<removed by moderator>>.

Many thanks and best regards

Tobias

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 1, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the forum :)

Survey looks legit, but I'm not a Genshin player. One problem: when I selected 'English' and clicked on 'Sprache aendern', the page did not change from German to English.

Good luck with your study :)
Thanks man. Yeah I know this problem. The language can only be changed if choose english, confirm the privacy policy and push "sprache ändern".

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS