Question Looking for game—RTS + World domination

Oct 7, 2021
Visit site
Hi, sorry for bad english in advance
I'm looking for a game (don't know even if it exists) with some kind of rts like warcraft3 or starcraft where you can manage resources and troops; but combined with something like dynasty warriors 8: empire, where your main goal is to take over the world
I like DW8E, i like that you need to managa some resources and fight every turn, but i was wondering if there is a game where the battles instead to be a Hack and slash Fighting could be some rts like aoe, or sc
Pharaoh is a nice refence also, i like it a lot, but the thing is that every level is independant of every other i was hoping to conquer some land and that coquered lands will give you some sort of resources that will help you to conquer some other lands

thanks in advance for the answers

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "I'm looking for a game".]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pifanjr
Oct 8, 2021
Visit site
Check out Divinity: Dragon Commander, it's a fairly solid RTS with kingdom management, a turn based overworld campaign, and some action gameplay as you can control a dragon in the battle scenarios. I had quite a bit of fun with it.
I'm looking for a game (don't know even if it exists) with some kind of rts like warcraft3 or starcraft where you can manage resources and troops; but combined with something like dynasty warriors 8: empire, where your main goal is to take over the world
I like DW8E, i like that you need to managa some resources and fight every turn, but i was wondering if there is a game where the battles instead to be a Hack and slash Fighting could be some rts like aoe, or sc
Pharaoh is a nice refence also, i like it a lot, but the thing is that every level is independant of every other i was hoping to conquer some land and that coquered lands will give you some sort of resources that will help you to conquer some other lands

[Mod edit: changed title for clarity from the unhelpful "I'm looking for a game".]
Age of empire

Jan 2, 2022
Visit site

If you don´t mind the age, than check out Rise of Nations

TRENDING THREADS