Lives up to the hype.

When a seen the Alienware AW3423DWF on sale for $799 I did not hesitate and went to Best Buy and snagged one. If you have the cash grab one it lives up to the hype. My son was walking by and says " damm that is bright". Gaming is smooth as hell, games look great grom call of duty, F1, the dirt racing games all look great. I found a copy of 2K 2009 MLB even that look great. The text is not worth nit picking over as it looked fine. Overall worth ever penny. 6700xt getting 90 fps in 4k for call of duty.

Is this an advertisement? If not, then it still works, let's go look at the new things
No it isnt. Just how many times have you bought a product that has not live up to the hype. I have oled tvs since they came out and when monitors started using oled screens I was all in. Trying to justify 1200 bucks to my wife for a better montior is and was a leap. So when they ditched Gsync and went with freesync prem. pro that reduced the price by 200. Then another 200 off for a savings of 400 bucks off. I said to her hey the monitor is on sale and I will save 400 bucks. Her reply was you better grab it. It lives up to every review I read and then some.

Reactions: Brian Boru
Operating systems ...... windows longhorn ...... it was so many years overdue they changed the launch name to vista in the hope that people had forgotten the word long horn , vista was a pile of sticky brown stuff that dog owners dont pick up. It was followed by windows 7 and when i asked the tech guys the difference between vista and 7 they said 7 is the same op sys but with all the brown stuff taken out .... and i should know i had them both.

PC'S .... Dell .... i nearly bought one until i read reviews ....noisy fans , overheating and crashes that even remote access support could not fix , a work mate bought one and he said .... headphones on all the time so he cant hear fans. Sold in stores they are " made to a price " confirmed by a phone call to dell , same model number machines bought direct from factory have better quality components.

GAMES... Guild wars 2 ...... years overdue with the tag .... were showing you nothing , only a few screenshots until its finished , what a let down , the cartoony figures looked like they were aimed at 10 year olds. I used it 1 day as i would have been embarassed if my gaming buddies had seen me playing it.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts