Life simulator

May 21, 2022
Visit site
Hello, fellow gamers. I'm looking for a game about life where we can work, buy real estate and just live. where we will not be heroes, possess abilities, be the protagonist of this game world. about SAMP, MTA and CRMP I already know. don't mention they please. thank.

SAMP, MTA and CRMP I already know
What are these, would be good to know if they're the closest to what you're looking for.

OP sounds like tycoon games should suit, see if these help:

Reactions: WoodenSaucer
I assume the not being hero part of this excludes Skyrim

You assume wrong. With the mods I posted you could definitely play the game without being the hero. There's probably a bunch more to tweak the game to remove some more of the elements that might make you feel like a hero as well.

What are these, would be good to know if they're the closest to what you're looking for.

I'm pretty sure they refer to several GTA San Andreas multiplayer mods:
- SA-MP San Andreas Multiplayer mod
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- GTA: Criminal Russia

So those mods actually remove elements of the game? If you install those mods, then you can't be the Dragonborne?

I double checked and it seems Alternate Start does not remove the main quest line or the possibility of becoming Dragonborn. As long as you don't trigger the quest at Whiterun you should be fine though. Alternatively, you could use Skyrim Unbound Reborn, which does allow you to disable the main quest and the word walls and lets you choose whether there are still dragons or not.

There's a bunch more mods that do similar things as well. It seems it's fairly popular to want to play the game without being regarded as The Chosen One.

The dragons were the main reason I stopped playing... that and the bugs. I am one to play these games and ignore main story as long as game lets me... Dragons show up regardless. If I could have turned them off when it came out, I might have given game a chance. But I didn't... and won't now. Same happened in Just Cause 2, can only ignore main story so long. I want an open world that doesn't force the main story down your throat at all.

Reactions: Brian Boru
There's a bunch more mods that do similar things as well. It seems it's fairly popular to want to play the game without being regarded as The Chosen One.
It's crazy that there are that many people who want to not be the Chosen One in a game. They basically just want to be able to play as an NPC. Haha.

The dragons were the main reason I stopped playing... that and the bugs. I am one to play these games and ignore main story as long as game lets me... Dragons show up regardless. If I could have turned them off when it came out, I might have given game a chance. But I didn't... and won't now. Same happened in Just Cause 2, can only ignore main story so long. I want an open world that doesn't force the main story down your throat at all.
I hated the dragons in the beginning of the game, but I got so powerful that I actually sought out dragons. I could wreck them like they were nothing. I built myself up so that last segment where you have to kill a bunch of dragons was fairly easy.

Reactions: Pifanjr
It's crazy that there are that many people who want to not be the Chosen One in a game.
some of us just want to play in the worlds without being forced to do things. Drive around and randomly enjoy the world instead of treat it like a location for races - that was me in Test Drive Unlimited 2. I played it for years without actually doing most of the races as the early cars have bad handling and my internet sucked.

I dislike being forced to do a story mission first before you can just roam around the world. I never got into GTA 5 because of that aspect. I don't play games for the story, I play them for the game play. Its why a lot of games passed me by as I just don't want to spend time talking to npc's

There were other reasons I didn't like Skyram, it wasn't just the dragons but that was a big part of it. Visit riften and dragon shows up even if you don't touch story. How you gain skills also bugged me. But anyway, are they really calling the next ES game Skyrim 2?

Imagine if it followed on and didn't have any dragons as the previous story is canon and all the dragons are gone. No, I can't dream like that. People like big things to beat up and pretend they are special...

just ignore the 4 dead dragons in this photo
RGnh3XM.jpg

it was actually one dragon but it had a special attribute to replicate itself, so i was fighting 4 at once.
I would never throw rocks in my glass house :)

As far as I'm aware, and what I can find from some quick Googling around, random dragon attacks only start happening after you start the main quest in Whiterun.

I never started the main quest in Oblivion either because I hated the Oblivion gates.

As far as I'm aware, and what I can find from some quick Googling around, random dragon attacks only start happening after you start the main quest in Whiterun.
you might be right. I can't remember exact details. I started a few times, I always do that with games, just to figure out what I am doing.

As for Oblivion, I don't know. Its a long time since I played it, I can't remember if I ever went into a gate or not. Only thing I remember is going to location of a hidden item and getting it off the coast. Think I went looking for unicorns too.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS