Issues with EVGA precision x1

Mar 8, 2020
Visit site
Im new to this program but dont seem to be able to get it to work. It keeps quitting on me I want to adjust my fans and possible learn how to use so I can tweak my computers performance. Is there another program I can use for fan speed and graphic card setting.

Mar 11, 2020
Visit site
I've used Precision in the past, it's good, but kinda buggy. I highly recommend you switch to MSI Afterburner which you could say is the flagship GPU overclocking and monitoring utility right now. It is hands down the most popular OC utility. And it's really good, it's very reliable.

Reactions: Oussebon
I've recently given up on Precision X1 as it's just too buggy.

Unlike MSI Afterburner, it lets you control the speeds of individual fans on the GPU. If MSI afterburner does I've not seen that yet. However, unlike EVGA Precision X1, MSI Afterburner will let me adjust settings without crashing / closing / refusing to apply them. So MSI AB + bundled RTSS gets +1 from me :)

There's plenty of other software you can use to overclock a GPU, but I'm not sure there's much sense going beyond MSI AB, especially if you're new.

Note, you can also use HWinfo to display additional information on screen, combined with RTSS, which MSI AB wouldn't let you show.

TRENDING THREADS